To become the vital transformation and development of the rural community.
To empower rural communities towards a holistic development
- To empower early childhood education through socio-emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual development based on the standards set in line with the National Preschool Standard Curriculum (KSPK) and PERMATA Negara Curriculum
- To provide quality and recognized skills training to support the economy of rural families
- To empower a harmonious, successful and prosperous socio-economy of rural communities
- To enhance appropriate human capital development through human resources programmes based on competency and career advancement development (Attitude, Skills & Knowledge)
- Focusing on Human Development as a core in Rural Community Development.
- Preparing the mind through education and skills according to current demands.
- Direct and integrated involvement with other government agencies, private, community institutions and individual in the effort of Rural Community development.
- Stimulate target groups to come out with ideas for designing development programs.